- This event has passed.
Club meeting & Ride
June 29, 2019
Kentucky Buffalo Trace ride.
• 9:30 a.m. arrive at Pilot Travel Center located at 205 Pendleton Rd Pendleton, KY 40055, just off of exit 28 on I71 N on the Southeast side of the interstate for those of you coming through Louisville. They have just opened up a brand new Dunkin’ Donuts!
• 10:00 a.m. Kickstands up. We will depart from the travel center, go down 146 to New Castle and pick up 421 to continue to Buffalo Trace Distillery, 113 Great Buffalo Trace Frankfort, KY 40601.
• 11:00 a.m. (or when we get there, because I’m a laid back sort of guy) we will start the one hour tour of the facility which offers a tasting at the end. Their own root beer is available for us non-drinkers.
• 12:00 p.m. (again, flexible) we will proceed to Jim’s Seafood, 950 Wilkinson Blvd Frankfort, KY 40601 for our dining experience. I’ve never been but heard good things about the restaurant. Dessert is especially important to Bill Russell as they offer blackberry cobbler with ice cream. They serve good ole’ fashion burgers and chicken choices for those of you who don’t like seafood. They also have a hot bar which changes every weekend as an option from what is on the menu. Bill, I told the hostess to ensure that there was plenty of blackberry cobbler.
• 1:30 p.m. we will adjourn our responsibilities as a club and you are free to go play!